Vendor Management Coordinator
The Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for helping to deliver on the day to day operations of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) program, while utilizing and supporting our proprietary Vendor Management System (VMS).
The position will require daily interaction with multiple vendor and client stakeholders. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, can work independently and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Assist in coordinating candidate interview schedules with client managers and staffing vendors
- Preparation and audit of weekly vendor invoicing
- Assist Program Manager with VMS/Client job requests
- Maintain VMS and ensure system compliance to Client’s processes and SLAs
- Monitor and action support tickets in HubSpot
- Follow up on approval for unapproved timesheets
- Update vendors and clients on candidate status
- Onboard new vendors and users to VMS
- Monitor jobs and release to vendor tiers per release schedule
- Qualify and credential candidates before presenting to clients
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure the credentialing requirements are communicated and then update client on progress
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and high volume environment
- 2+ years of administrative or coordinator experience preferred
- Prior experience working in the staffing, healthcare, or MSP industry would be helpful
- Pride yourself on quick response time and excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
Interested? Apply today!
Business Development Executive—MSP & Strategic Solutions
Ringo is a VMS platform designed to offer our staffing company partners and clients a clear path to stand up a fully operations MSP program powered by VMS technology! Ringo VMS was built by staffing professionals and provides unparalleled service to propel your business forward.
Our team of SMEs advice our clients and channel partners on how to design solutions based on the Ringo VMS/MSP platform. The Ringo team collaborates with and listens to the marketplace experts to create programs that achieve goals. You will quickly learn and maintain a deep understanding of Ringo service offerings, including the Ringo value proposition and market position.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members on product development, marketing strategy, service level expansion, training, and implementation.
You will develop sales, networking and relationship building strategies to meet revenue targets and quotas. New and tried and true methods such as prospecting, meeting with potential clients by phone, video (new day) and face to face (one day again soon), as well as future association trade shows and conferences in support of Ringo's growth goals will be components of the plan.
You will create the robust pipeline of opportunities within hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare facilities, staffing company executives and channel partners by connecting with key decision makers at prospective clients. We will work together to create campaigns and direct ABM programs with the intention of CREATING OPPORTUNITIES and CAPTURING OPPORTUNITIES.
Do you have experience similar to what you see below? It’s a good head start:
- Prior experience in the recruiting and staffing industry. Healthcare staffing vertical helps however genuine INTEREST in the staffing industry is a must.
- Workforce Management, Vendor Management and Managed Services staffing solutions experience is ideal.
- Strong relationships and understanding of how to communicate with C level peers is crucial.
- We work on the HubSpot platform for marketing and CRM so that experience will help us help you.
- High level comfort with cold calling and prospecting new clients with a proven track record of gaining and retaining clients
- You will participate in regular account reviews; provide feedback on strengthening key competencies, improving service delivery.
- You will participate in quarterly performance reviews with key accounts; ensuring performance meets agreed service levels; implement any appropriate follow-up actions.
- Hera at Ringo you matter! You have the opportunity to have a voice at the table and make impact.
- Bring your experience to assist in building team as we achieve our goals.
- Respond Always
- Be Flexible
- Collaborate to Create and Solve
- Keeping People “IN” Technology
- We Like What We Do
If you’re still reading then answer a couple of these questions and tell us “WHY”
- Why does this opportunity capture your interest?
- Why do you enjoy creating and capturing opportunities?
- Why have you been successful in your career?
- Why does your network see you as a trusted advisor?
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to develop a leadership role
- Opportunity to have real impact and voice heard
- Participate in the growth of a team
Now that you are hyper-motivated to apply ... show us what you are ready to do for Ringo! Apply today!
Strategic Account Manager
This is an exceptional role for a tech-savvy professional to take ownership of a high potential, nationwide account within healthcare. The role offers full account oversight encompassing strategic planning and vision.
Ringo is an award winning end-to-end VMS solution for streamlining the talent management process. The position will support and provide a first class experience for an industry-leading client in the clinical management industry supporting clients nationwide.
Ringo seeks someone to take the lead for the operational effectiveness of this account’s high volume MSP program. Ideally you MUST have prior healthcare experience, preferably in Locum Tenens, Staffing/Recruitment and a solid understanding of vendor management technology solutions.
- The Strategic Account Director will be hands-on for client and vendor relations.
- You will be responsible for delivering MBR and QBR results and provide insight and input on product enhancements and developments utilizing client feedback.
- Very hands-on role working with all daily aspects of the program including training, product testing, issue resolution, compliance initiatives, invoicing processes & more.
- Your goal will be to exceed client expectations and you will do this through hustle, grit, a highly developed sense of organization and an interest in always doing “the right thing.”
- You must be responsive with a can-do personality since you will have 100% visibility into overall account spend, workflow compliance, risk management and total operational efficiency.
- Contingent staffing management, MSP and/or VMS platforms should all be within your professional “wheelhouse” – even better if your background is solid in the healthcare marketplace.
As an established pioneer in the staffing technology/VMS space, our client’s mission is to provide a collaborative workflow to connect clients with staffing partners to deliver the best quality contract talent workforce.
If the timing is right for you to make a big career move where you can offer real impact and maximize your combination of staffing, recruitment, workforce management and technology skills, you should consider this opportunity. This is a highly collaborative work environment, but they seek someone who can work independently as well as in a team. The platform is continuously evolving based on client usage and this requires you to be a good interface between need and solution. A friendly culture, full benefits and the chance to grow and advance as the business develops and matures makes this a highly desirable position for a candidate who can see the potential and be excited for where it can lead.
Full time. Ringo is headquartered in Melville, Long Island, but position can be located remotely. Limited travel may be required.