Client Experience Manager
This role will manage our VMS Solution accounts and act as a liaison to the internal Client ran programs and the Ringo Operations Team to ensure client, vendor and user groups are fully managed and serviced.
The Client Experience Manager is responsible for facilitating the client onboarding process and management of client/vendor relationships fully owned and operated cloud-based technology. The role is client and service centric. You
will provide high quality service to our client and network and platform users. Assist customers after the completion of the onboarding process with support inquiries and oversee the processing of invoice approval process by client.
- Build Client and Vendor Supplier Relationships
- Liaison to Enforce Client Policy and Procedures
- Proactively Identify Service Delivery Issues and Provide Solutions
- Act as a Liaison with Suppliers to Resolve Daily Operational Issues
- Follow Diverse Client Processes Regarding the Administration of Customer Accounts
- Communicate Daily to Contractors and Vendors Engaged in the Onboarding and Daily Processes
- Assist Client and Vendor in Enrolling Workforce Users (contractors, temporary associates, locums, consultants, etc.)
- Ensure Contract Compliance
- Will Assist clients in management of adopted workflow processes in VMS tool and manage Vendors to the Clients specific business rules.
- Monitor Daily Progress of Requisition, fullfillment and billing requirements
- Manage Vendors Performance
- Training of all Client and Vendor Suppliers on a continual basis
- Support Technology implementations and updates
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology
- Coordinate with Product Development for program enhancements and testing
- Initiate and work various business-related projects/project management
- Listen to user feedback to create unmatched user experiences
- May Assist & Conduct Demos of platform with Sales Team
- Work service tickets and document all calls into CRM software to ensure effective response times
- Act as the liaison with other departments to produce outcomes
- Analyze discrepancies regarding customer and supplier invoices
- Continue to maintain and stay abreast of competitors and conduct research in multiple web-based
- 1-3 yr. experience with a VMS Technology and/or Healthcare staffing industry is preferred
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task
- Knowledge of a CRM (Hubspot), Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Social media savvy
Enterprise Account Executive – Sales
Come RINGrow with us! Be part of our dynamic sales team! You are responsible for introducing RINGO VMS “NextGen” Product and Services to the Healthcare Industry. This role is 100% responsible for creating new business opportunities while providing consultative input on program service offerings, implementation and engagement.
Our software platform is where it begins, however our goal is always to build a trusted advisor relationship with our clients while aligning toward one of our Core Values: Keep People IN Technology! Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for helping to deliver on the day to day operations of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) program, while utilizing and supporting our proprietary Vendor Management System (VMS). The position will require daily interaction with multiple vendor and client stakeholders. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, can work independently and possess a strong attention to detail.
Your role is focused on accelerating our GO TO MARKET Strategy for the NextGen platform. You will collaborate with our product team as well as with the prospects to create a customized experience throughout the sales cycle from inception to implementation. Your network will consist of CHRO, CFO and Senior Directors of Recruitment at various types of healthcare facilities including Hospitals, Hospitals Systems, Specialty Hospitals, Large Practices and Clinical Outsourcing Specialty Organizations with specific SME and focus in the LOCUM TENENS space.
EVERY DAY YOU WILL:
- Focus on your Goals & Expectations of Creating NEW Business Opportunities
- Bring Energy, Excitement & Enthusiasm to the Team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Operations Teams
- Build, Develop and Manage active Pipeline of Opportunities
- Build Relationships with Industry Associations and Partners
- Conduct Product Demos and Prepare Presentations
- Develop Tradeshow Assets and Networking Opportunities
- Continuous Learning with the Goal of Becoming an Industry SME for our Clients and Partners
- Develop Best Practices around CRM Pipeline Management as well as Marketing Efforts
RINGO KEY FACTORS TO SUCCESS:
- Be a Self-Motivated Self-Starter with Self-Confidence Wins!
- Be Team Player, Work with the Team regardless of your Role at Ringo
- Be an Opportunity Creator and Closer
- Be Creative and Entrepreneurial
- Be Organized and Focused on Consistent Results
- Be Able to Engage at the C-Suite or Sr. Leadership Levels for both Prospect/Client Level to add Value
- Be Tech Savvy having a Solid Understanding of Productivity Toole.
- Ringo Utilizes: HubSpot, Teams, Zoom, BambooHR, Presentation and Project Management Tools to get you started.
- Must have KNOWLEDGE AND INTEREST of the Staffing Industry with a HEALTHCARE focus as well as VMS/MSP Solutions
This position is a remote opportunity. Travel required, as necessary.
Ringo VMS is committed to EEO. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race , color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion , national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by lay, regulations or ordinances.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will lead the development and execution of marketing plans for our NextGen software launch.
- Manage LeadGen strategy and efforts.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for our new NextGen software launch including email marketing campaigns, blogs, landing pages, press releases, and webinar series.
- Develop successful campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Develop multi-channel marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts potential customers.
- Produce webinars and other events intended to generate leads and excitement about the Ringo solution.
- Develop and implement a plan on how to leverage existing partner relationships to reach a wider audience. Identify new partners that can help reach our target audience.
- Draft press releases and identify PR placement opportunities.
- Keep abreast on competitors and market trends.
- Further organization goals by accepting ownership and fearlessly implementing new and different initiatives.
- Manage CRM and work closely with the technology team to drive enhancements needed to support needs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Must be able to independently write/develop marketing copy.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as email marketing, SEO, social media, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
Nice to Have
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Experience in the staffing, healthcare, or locum industry.
- Experience with HubSpot.