Strategic Account Manager
This is an exceptional role for a tech-savvy professional to take ownership of a high potential, nationwide account within healthcare. The role offers full account oversight encompassing strategic planning and vision.
RINGO is an award winning end-to-end VMS solution for streamlining the talent management process. The position will support and provide a first class experience for an industry-leading client in the clinical management industry supporting clients nationwide.
RINGO seeks someone to take the lead for the operational effectiveness of this account’s high volume MSP program. Ideally you MUST have prior healthcare experience, preferably in Locum Tenens, Staffing/Recruitment and a solid understanding of vendor management technology solutions.
- The Strategic Account Director will be hands-on for client and vendor relations.
- You will be responsible for delivering MBR and QBR results and provide insight and input on product enhancements and developments utilizing client feedback.
- Very hands-on role working with all daily aspects of the program including training, product testing, issue resolution, compliance initiatives, invoicing processes & more.
- Your goal will be to exceed client expectations and you will do this through hustle, grit, a highly developed sense of organization and an interest in always doing “the right thing.”
- You must be responsive with a can-do personality since you will have 100% visibility into overall account spend, workflow compliance, risk management and total operational efficiency.
- Contingent staffing management, MSP and/or VMS platforms should all be within your professional “wheelhouse” – even better if your background is solid in the healthcare marketplace.
As an established pioneer in the staffing technology/VMS space, our client’s mission is to provide a collaborative workflow to connect clients with staffing partners to deliver the best quality contract talent workforce.
If the timing is right for you to make a big career move where you can offer real impact and maximize your combination of staffing, recruitment, workforce management and technology skills, you should consider this opportunity. This is a highly collaborative work environment, but they seek someone who can work independently as well as in a team. The platform is continuously evolving based on client usage and this requires you to be a good interface between need and solution. A friendly culture, full benefits and the chance to grow and advance as the business develops and matures makes this a highly desirable position for a candidate who can see the potential and be excited for where it can lead.
Full time, position is located on Long Island or in NYC. Limited travel may be required.
VMS Operations Account Manager
This is an exciting career opportunity with a widely respected vendor management platform in the staffing industry, with a mix of clients such as staffing companies, hospitals/health systems, healthcare provider networks/management companies and corporate accounts. Our client is an award-winning end-to-end solution for streamlining the talent management process for both employers and staffing firms. They provider user a friendly technology platform for the requisition of temporary/contract talent and for organizations utilizing VMS, MSP and EOR practices.
The Ringo VMS Account Manager is responsible for facilitating the client onboarding process and management of client/vendor relationships fully owned and operated cloud based technology. The role is very client centric. You will provide high quality service to our client network and platform users. Assist customers after the completion of the onboarding process from relationship management, support inquiries and ultimately oversee the entire process for the Client account.
The position is on site at our Headquartered facility in Melville, NY. Full-time long term contract.
Client, Program and Supplier Management:
- Build Client and Vendor Supplier relationships
- Liaison to enforce Client policy and procedures
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide solutions
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues
- Follow diverse client processes regarding the administration of customer accounts
- Communicate daily to contractors and vendors engaged in the onboarding process
- Assist enrolling workforce users (contractors, temporary associates, locums, consultants, etc.)
- Ensure compliance to Master Agreement with client
Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment:
- May assist client in creating requisition into VMS tool
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
- Training of all Client and Vendor Suppliers on platform with continued future support
- Support Technology implementations and updates
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology
- Coordinate with Product Development for program enhancements and testing
- Initiate and work various business related projects/project management
Sales & Service Support to Executive Director
- SEO Campaigns to produce Lead Generation
Marketing – Social Media Management, Sales Collateral Development
- Assist & Conduct Demos of platform with Sales Team
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails from clients and their employees.
- Work service tickets and document all calls into CRM software
- Act as the liaison with other departments to produce outcomes
- Analyze discrepancies regarding customer and supplier invoices
- Continue to maintain and stay abreast of competitors and conduct research in multiple web-based systems
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- 1-3 yr. experience with a VMS Technology and/or staffing industry is preferred; position is next level step for a Vendor Management Coordinator or
- Specialist into Account Management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task
- Knowledge of a CRM, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Experience with a marketing /SEO platform a plus
- Social media savvy
There is some opportunity to work remote based on time and experience.