Sr. Product Owner/ Visionary/Architect
This position involves working with customers, prospects, sales and marketing personnel to create, answer and solve the needs of our client, partners and market. The role keeps a keen vision into producing and deploying business resolution technology.
Our Product Owner is the expert in the market and of our platform capabilities. In this role you will collaborate with both internal and external users to conduct needs evaluations, solutioning and then collaborate to the tech development team. You are the liaison to ensure our Ringo platform and product offerings are relevant as the market shifts occur.
This role will also work very closely with Marketing to tell our story as it pertains to product development and in proof of concept case details.
- Technical Assessments
- Platform Innovation
- Use Scenarios
- Lead the Product Strategy
- Competitive Analysis and Industry Trends including use of AI and Mobile Features
- Collaborate and Partner with Clients and Partners on continuous Product Enhancements
- Responsible for ON TIME delivery of Platform Objectives/Enhancements
- Prioritize the Features and Communicate them on a Product Road Map with Tech Development Team
- Work with Leadership to prioritize and deliver Product Enhancement Releases
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development to develop Best Practices, Case Studies, White Papers to Promote the Platform
- Collaborate and Assist on Product Presentations and Demos
- Research and Develop Partnerships and Integrations
Assist with testing and training of product
- Responsible for building a Product Management team to scale
- Will lead BI / BA reporting function (1 direct report)
Bachelor’s Degree in related Field or Equivalent Experience
Familiarity of Agile Methodology and Agile Software Development Framework
At least 2-4 yrs. experience within Software Product Management (with some product marketing exposure)
Experience Working with Procurement Software, VMS, MSP, ATS or (HEALTHCARE) Staffing Industry Experience
REMOTE Opportunity with Minimal Travel for Company Events
Working Knowledge of HUBSPOT a Major Plus
Ringo is a leading provider of Vendor Management System technology, with a strong focus within the Healthcare industry.
Our Core values include
- Always Respond
- Be Flexible
- Collaborate to Create and Solve
- Keeping People “IN” Technology
- We Like What We Do
We are GROWING and creating opportunities for collaborative, nimble and gritty team members that hustle to achieve our goals.
If you appreciate a collaborative team approach, competitive compensation, full benefit package offering, and have a winning attitude, Ringo is looking for you! Ringo provides full solution suite to manage contingent, contract, per diem and Locum Workforces for our Clients. As a best in class company, we have the deepest, most seasoned team of VMS/MSP workforce experts in the industry and known for the great care we take with clients and our employees alike.
The Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for helping to deliver on the day to day operations of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) program, while utilizing and supporting our proprietary Vendor Management System (VMS). The position will require daily interaction with multiple vendor and client stakeholders. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, can work independently and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Assist in coordinating candidate interview schedules with client managers and staffing vendors
- Preparation and audit of weekly vendor invoicing
- Assist Program Manager with VMS/Client job requests
- Maintain VMS and ensure system compliance to Client’s processes and SLAs
- Monitor and action support tickets in HubSpot
- Follow up on approval for unapproved timesheets
- Update vendors and clients on candidate status
- Onboard new vendors and users to VMS
- Monitor jobs and release to vendor tiers per release schedule
- Qualify and credential candidates before presenting to clients
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure the credentialing requirements are communicated and then update client on progress
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and high volume environment
- 2+ years of administrative or coordinator experience preferred
- Prior experience working in the staffing, healthcare, or MSP industry would be helpful
- Pride yourself on quick response time and excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
Strategic Account Manager
This is an exceptional role for a tech-savvy professional to take ownership of a high potential, nationwide account within healthcare. The role offers full account oversight encompassing strategic planning and vision.
Ringo is an award winning end-to-end VMS solution for streamlining the talent management process. The position will support and provide a first class experience for an industry-leading client in the clinical management industry supporting clients nationwide.
Ringo seeks someone to take the lead for the operational effectiveness of this account’s high volume MSP program. Ideally you MUST have prior healthcare experience, preferably in Locum Tenens, Staffing/Recruitment and a solid understanding of vendor management technology solutions.
- The Strategic Account Director will be hands-on for client and vendor relations.
- You will be responsible for delivering MBR and QBR results and provide insight and input on product enhancements and developments utilizing client feedback.
- Very hands-on role working with all daily aspects of the program including training, product testing, issue resolution, compliance initiatives, invoicing processes & more.
- Your goal will be to exceed client expectations and you will do this through hustle, grit, a highly developed sense of organization and an interest in always doing “the right thing.”
- You must be responsive with a can-do personality since you will have 100% visibility into overall account spend, workflow compliance, risk management and total operational efficiency.
- Contingent staffing management, MSP and/or VMS platforms should all be within your professional “wheelhouse” – even better if your background is solid in the healthcare marketplace.
As an established pioneer in the staffing technology/VMS space, our client’s mission is to provide a collaborative workflow to connect clients with staffing partners to deliver the best quality contract talent workforce.
If the timing is right for you to make a big career move where you can offer real impact and maximize your combination of staffing, recruitment, workforce management and technology skills, you should consider this opportunity. This is a highly collaborative work environment, but they seek someone who can work independently as well as in a team. The platform is continuously evolving based on client usage and this requires you to be a good interface between need and solution. A friendly culture, full benefits and the chance to grow and advance as the business develops and matures makes this a highly desirable position for a candidate who can see the potential and be excited for where it can lead.
Full time. Ringo is headquartered in Melville, Long Island, but position can be located remotely. Limited travel may be required.