As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold and change, we want to reaffirm that the health and safety of our colleagues, employees, clients and contract talent is the first priority for everyone at Ringo.
We are committed to staying in touch with all of stakeholders and other members of our business community, and providing updates on our contingency planning and activities.
So far, at Ringo:
- We have shifted our workforce to a remote model that ensures continuity of service for all of our partners and stakeholders. We are fortunate to be in a position where the nature of our business, and the tools and processes we us to conduct it, allowed us to make this transition quickly and easily.
- We are proactively reaching out via phone, email and our social feeds to ensure that everyone is aware of Ringo’s latest activities, policies and responses as this situation continues to change. We remain fluid in our approach and are able to respond immediately to new developments and rule changes at both local and national government levels.
We have implemented several strategies to minimize risks for our entire community. These include online meetings and a shift to remote work across the company. Our technology and processes are equipped to handle changing scenarios.
As an organization, one of RINGO’s core values is to “always answer”. That’s a philosophy we take as seriously now as we always have done, and we encourage you to reach out and #ASKRINGO with any concerns or questions you may have.
For example, feel free to #ASKRINGO if:
- You need assistance with requests, or timesheets or invoicing and my team can help.
- You are a client and need approvals pushed through.
- You are a worker and need help inputting your timesheet.
- You are a vendor and need help building your statement.
- You need video interviews set up; we can assist.
We are committed to doing all we can to attend to the health and well-being of our employees and clients, and to doing our part to slow the spread of the virus in our communities.
Thank you for working with us, and for your confidence and trust.
Be well and be safe.